user profile
Sign in
user profile

Sales not being added to account balance

by Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw

Hello up until about 2/3 months ago, all sales used to show on my account the next business day, but for some reason, Amazon is now short on showing sales in my account, so example Monday my account balance is £300.00 I make £50 of sales on that day, so Tuesday my account should show £345.00 after fee’s, I then make another £50 of sales on a Tuesday, so Wednesday my account should show £390.0. but no it shows something along the lines of £317.00. and stays that way for the rest of the week each day I make more sales and the balance slowly increases, but no way near the amount the sales should show in the actual money amount.
I now have to screen-shot each day in the morning and end of the day to keep a track of what I should have. CS keep saying that money is held for 7 days before clearance, YES I know that I keep saying but the balance should go up each day as a total of all sales like it used to, so far this week my balance is around £70 down from my sales this week.
has anyone else noticed this problem,
Cheers Brian

Tags: Fees
24 replies
24 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw’s post

The transaction view will show you what’s going on. .

user profile
Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw

Hiya Demel no these are all Uk orders and none are business orders, I will look at the transaction view later today.

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Are they all fbm sales?

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

they will also be net of any fees

user profile
Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw

@Sequin yeah they are all fbm sales, up to around 2/3 months ago any sales made the previous day were on the account balance the next working day. now they are all over the place.
@The_Little_Shop explained in the first post, they are not adding any or just adding a few quid off the previous days before that.

user profile
Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw

So a snapshot of today’s sales and balance at 15.00 today this will not increase by tomorrow or next day.

user profile
Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw

I have been selling on Amazon for 12 month both FBM & FBA and only now are sales not being added to the account.

user profile
Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw

Royal mail I have no fee’s from Amazon apart from ppc on the 3rd and seller fee from each item

user profile
Seller_O8uJKvMnYDGVw

So the screen-shot end of the day last night and then today no funds were added from sales.

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

We are reaching out to you today regarding the issue with the sales balance update.

Please be advised that we are currently looking into your issue.

We will notify you as soon as we hear from the technical team.

This case will remain open until the issue is resolved and once we have more information on the issue, we will contact you.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for contacting Amazon Selling Partner Support.

Thank you for selling with Amazon.

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S
This post has been deleted
Go to original post