user profile
Sign in
user profile

Shipping directly to Amazon Fulfilment Centre

by Seller_d0JIE1SGCEBfe

Hi,

Does anyone know if I am able to send ship my products directly from China to an Amazon Fulfilment Centre?

I’ve heard you can ship from China to your home address (which is in the UK) but id prefer if my shipment went straight into the Amazon warehouse as its a lot less stress and chances things could go wrong.

Please let me know how I’m able to do obtain the specific fulfilment centre address to give to my supplier, if this is possible.

Much Appreciated.

Tags: Address
128 replies
128 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_d0JIE1SGCEBfe’s post

You just create a shipment and it will give you the address

user profile
Seller_wqciCXuQbNS4p

Disagree with this I’m afraid…could potentially cause a lot more stress.

If you’re shipping direct, who’s doing the QC and who’s making sure that labelling etc is all being done correctly? Especially on the first shipment.

user profile
Seller_d0JIE1SGCEBfe

Appreciate the advise guys. I am still confused about my original question though. I have watched all the videos about this in sellers university but still don’t know if I can ship directly to amazon without shipping to my home address. I was creating a shipment and a box pops up about using an amazon partnered carrier which will pick my shipment up at a desired location and time??

Do I just ignore this and will I just receive the fulfillment address at the end of the shipment creation, which I then email over to my supplier?

user profile
Seller_bxGApda6j8zcZ

You receive the delivery address in step two of the send to Amazon workflow.

Are you sending on Pallets?

user profile
Seller_wqciCXuQbNS4p

Presumably you have a full set of commercial docs, including relevant import information?

If so, you can follow the workflow as mentioned above, and simply select non parterned carrier. This will allow you to print address labels that you can send to your supplier to affix to the boxes.

Also, how will they be shipped to the UK, and will your partnered carrier handle customs clearance for you too? Or are they being delivered DDP by your supplier?

user profile
Seller_d0JIE1SGCEBfe

I’ve sorted out the shipping address thankfully. So I can finally get on with sending my shipment to amazon. One thing I was wondering though, the “ship date” question I don’t understand. It asks me the date a carrier will pick my shipment up, but I will be sending it directly to the address they have given me? so why would I need a carrier or a ship date?

user profile
Seller_d0JIE1SGCEBfe

Also if I’m sending directly to the address amazon has given me (which I’m presuming is the fulfilment address), would I need to book a time and date slot for them to accept my shipment from China? How would I be about doing that?

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

Amazon want to know when they might expect to receive a shipment, it helps with their planning and there are circumstances where stock can be available for purchase prior to them receiving it.

All couriers need to book a delivery slot with Amazon - not strictly true as some have standing appointments, but the point remains. Your courier should be able to do that.

user profile
Seller_d0JIE1SGCEBfe

What is the EU responsible person address? Thanks.

user profile
Seller_fMsCVAHNu4txH

Definitely one of the “read-this-first” OP’s

Go to original post