user profile
Sign in
user profile

Advertising campaign not working

by Seller_ylNoDTrEmcrp5

Hi. Im new to Amazon central. Ive started a new advertising campaign 1 week ago and it says its active, yet not 1p has been taken out of the account. It is clearly not working or active. I have no idea how to get help from Amazon on this.

Can you help me get the advert working or contact Amazon for help?

Thank you
David

Tags: Listings
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_gOlDFgS5Li5Jc
In reply to: Seller_ylNoDTrEmcrp5’s post

you probably havent got the buy box so the money wont be taken out as you must have the buy box for this to happen

user profile
Seller_wCBNIkhq9oa2J

Assuming it is a PPC campaign, has anybody clicked on it? Try raising your bids they might be too low in comparison to your competitors.

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

Happy to be corrected, but, having the buy box when you are the only seller (which you would be if it is your own brand) I don’t believe should affect your advertising. I would look at your bid amount - it may be too low as I would imagine cards are quite competitive.
I don’t wish to sound rude, but just because you are a well established, and clearly profitable company already doesn’t mean things can be sped up just for you (really, i don’t want to sound rude)
Lastly, on the advertising console, you can EMail or request a call back from a representative who deals with advertising, usually they respond quite quickly, well they have for me at least
Good luck

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

You don’t need the buy box for sponsored brands. @Punkcards is your account fully verified?

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

Tracey’s put it better than me, but that’s kinda what I meant

user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7

It will look like this…

user profile
Seller_nYNK4JOJCTMZa

It is still fine to call Sales Representative, request them about PPC campaign details. Since @Punkcards is not seeing any Sales analysis/performance (impressions, clicks and amount spend) on his dashboard, the campaign might not be running yet. They might have to re run the campaign.

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

Just to add, ADULT products do not qualify for advertising.

user profile
Seller_nYNK4JOJCTMZa

@Punkcards Content26 is one of MSP Partner of Amazon that can provide expertise on advertisement. They can also create content from the beginning. Their contents looks very professional.
Amazon Advertising Content for Brands | content26

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post