user profile
Sign in
user profile

Incorrect New Small and Light Fees in Manage Inventory

by Seller_VuAekCHs61o1g

Has anyone else noticed that the estimated FBA fulfilment fees for items in Manager Inventory are incorrect?

Today (1st March) is the date for fee changes and most of my products should be moving from £0.65 to £0.86 as part of the Small and Light fees but instead £1.71 is displaying which is the non Small and Light fee

Tags: Fees
275 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Maja_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_VuAekCHs61o1g’s post

Hi all!

Apology for the late reply but I just wanted to confirm that the reimbursements were issued last Wednesday and they were marked as “others”.

Please let me know in case of any questions/issues and once again thanks for your patience.

Best,
Maja

Jump to reply
275 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

I was just about to post the same thing. They are charging £1.71 which is the Standard FBA fee rather than the £0.86 fee

I am hoping it will be fixed by the morning and it is just a glitch as they switch things over.

EDIT: I have just checked a couple and they are still enrolled in Small and Light

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

Checking some of the despatches done after midnight then the fees they are taking are definitely the Standard Fees rather than the SNL fees

So for example on a £2.50 item they have taken £2.09 in fees leaving me with just £0.41 it should be fees of £1.24 leaving £1.26.

@Julia_Amazon, @Jessica, @Winston_Amazon_245, @Maja_Amazon this needs looking at first thing in the morning as a matter of urgency (if not resolved by then!)

Once the fees are fixed we need to be reimbursed for the incorrect fees taken since Midnight.

Time for bed…hopefully will wake up and find out this is all a bad dream

user profile
Seller_zHiiM0OFVLCwN

Glad it’s not just me

user profile
Seller_ThlKErMGkB2SL

Same here. 28 ASINs with Standart fees instead of Small and Light. Hope it will be fixed soon, since it may affect almost half of my future orders.

user profile
Seller_lljyzgTxr5fgI

Likewise, same here. Just trying a refresh of half a dozen items to see if the fees change. Very likely a system cock-up, again. We have 250+ affected listings, each with a selling price of £2.79. Total fees, £2.28, net 51p.

user profile
Seller_l0jBCQp8hB3tI

Same here. Yesterday’s SnL £0.65p FBA fees showing £1.71 instead of the expected new rate of £0.86

user profile
Seller_jrqPGTey5yzjF

Same here too, just been putting prices up so they wont sell.

user profile
Seller_I21w4Il6o6ndm

yep us too!

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Same here
My £1 ones have correctly changed to £1.21 but the 65p ones have changed to £1.71
As if the Letter VTR scandal for FBM wasn’t enough

user profile
Maja_Amazon

Good morning!

Thanks a lot for tagging us.

Let me investigate the issue and come back to you as soon as I have any updates.

In the meantime, can you please confirm you opened cases with Seller Support?

Thanks!
Maja

Go to original post