user profile
Sign in
user profile

Several FBA ASINS showing as 0 in stock for Euro Marketplaces

by Seller_dc93TtLPbOaMj

So most of our stock is stored in UK FBA warehouses and are showing with stock quantity within Inventory page UK.

BUT if we switch across to our other Euro marketplaces they are showing as 0 available! See screenshot from Pan-Euro FBA inventory page. This product is enrolled but its Inactive.

Here is Seller Support response

Any thoughts as what the Brexit Arc Issue is?

This sounds made up to me because we have hundreds of other products stored at the same FBA warehouse and are very similar products which are selling without issue on European marketplaces.

Thoughts?

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand your concern is regarding why your units are not being shared with other EU marketplaces from UK marketplace.

I know this is a critical issue as you would like to know the reason behind the units of your ASINs not being shared in EU marketplace. Please allow me to assist you in regards to this.

Please note that there are only 2 units available in the UK marketplace in a particular Fulfillment center from where the units cannot be transshipped to the EU country due to current UK circumstances(Brexit Arc issue) all international arcs have been disabled until further notice. We are currently working on a solution to meet new UK/EU trade deal regulations and will resume operations soon.

_Currently I would request you to send us with inventory in order to keep the units in a particular Fulfillment center from where we can share inventory in the EU marketplaces. _

For more information please visit the help page below:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/help/hub/reference/G200663530

Tags: Deals, International expansion
26 replies
26 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_dc93TtLPbOaMj’s post

have you sent any of these asins stock to EU ?

the response from SS says that amazon will not ship your stock from UK to EU warehouses for PAN EU - you have to ship the stock to EU warehouses directly

user profile
Seller_L2WLWf8N814M4
In reply to: Seller_dc93TtLPbOaMj’s post

Hello @Deanovski,

Here is a link where you can find more details on EFN between UK and EU. You will find also how to use Build International Listing tool if you didn’t used it yet.

@The_Little_Shop thank you for your post!

Regards
Nickolas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post