Shipping directly to Amazon Fulfilment Centre

thanks - will do

OK so that can obviously cover a lot of products but if its something like supplements (which are massively promoted on sm) , you have a lot of checking to do

It’s also a difficult category to get ungated

I mean, i have requested my product to be checked for Hazmat, and also emailed the support team several times to check if my product/listing is okay to be sold, and I’ve never had a response from the hazmat team, and every time time, the support team said everything is fine… my listing has also been created for around 3 weeks now and it hasn’t been taken down, especially with the amount of times I have asked them to check it, i don’t see what else i can really do to check. Obv my product is not also on the restricted items list either.

They won’t tell you if it’s OK - that’s your job

Quite often, you’ll get compliance check requests once you’ve sent stock and have an active offer

You should already know if it’s hazmat or not by the SDS

Does it need ingredients or CE marks ?

sorry what’s the SDS? Also no it doesn’t need any ingredients and im not sure what CE stands for either :slightly_frowning_face:

Safety Data Sheet for hazmat

And CE mark Conformité Européenne (European Conformity)

The letters ’ CE ’ appear on many products that are traded on the single market in the European Economic Area ( EEA ). The CE marking is required for many products. It: shows that the manufacturer has checked that these products meet EU safety, health or environmental requirements

As you are importing from china , you are the responsible person for ALL safety requirements

Most products require it , as well as the new UKCA marks which are required since brexit

Everything from toys to weighted hula hoops etc

PLEASE, make sure you fully understand what is involved with having a ltd. co.
Again, this is where a good accountant can advise.

Sorry, but you really do have a lot more research/fact finding to do before you import your products.

thanks for explaining that :slight_smile: