user profile
Sign in
user profile

I am facing Critical Issue regarding my inventory

by Seller_FIqLRAEbcqKtF

Its the ugliest experience to lose your investments at the start of Amazon FBA.
My inventory stuck with Amazon and we receive the following message.

Kindly help me out…

Tags: FBA, Lost shipment
1.4K views
89 replies
89 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl
In reply to: Seller_FIqLRAEbcqKtF’s post

So what’s the issue. Just provide the documentation that they have requested…

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

As per your previous thread you’ve listed against the wrong listing for your mug. You should’ve used the EAN on the mug which would have brought you to the correct one branded by something different hence why your invoices will never match

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

I imagine you would get the same responses as your previous thread on the same matter.

Whatever you have supplied though, amazon cannot verify the supplier and the invoices do not contain the mugs. I imagine, because the mugs are not actually branded RAJX

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

Again…

You have bought some mugs. I’ve not idea if they are branded or not. I’ve found several listings for a similar looking item, the top one looks to be this.

The issue is, you added yours to a listing branded RAJX. Your invoices will likely not mention this brand anywhere, hence, your invoices do not match the product you have claimed to have.

Unfortunately you’ve learnt quickly one of the issues with this kind of stock that is branded by lots of sellers so they get their own listing.

user profile
Seller_rGtEcZnu0JTRD

I agree with others on this thread, you are probably not going to get your stock back - you have listed against a brand that does not match your purchase invoice, this is therefore interpreted by Amazon as counterfeit and not something you can argue against. You state you got funds released, if this was against these mugs then you are very lucky as their terms do state that funds will be withheld on counterfeit products.

As you have already provided your invoice for the products, which shows these are not the listing in question, you have no option now to submit another invoice, as clearly this would not be genuine as you have already sent them the real one, and it shows you have listed against a brand which is not the brand you purchased, and presumably because it had a higher price than the genuine item, this is something that is severely frowned on by Amazon.

I think you just need to take the hit, and move on - Amazon will destroy the stock, and yes you will have to pay them to do this also, so you may have a bit more pain to come your way yet.

user profile
Seller_WIndmNYDp7rQF

i’m out too

user profile
Seller_vtSzvxtW9StxE

You’re not gonna get your mugs back (big fullstop). Made a mistake and try to learn from that.

Going ahead - Listem to what peaople are advising you here - that’ll surely help you if you intend to stay and sell on amazon.

user profile
Seller_mONmdxbVkjo9E
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_KM2No8jybV32S

Just to chime in here, if your mugs were legally obtained and do not infringe on any intellectual property (eg copyright or trademark) then Amazon have absolutely no legal right to hold or destroy your stock.

So, send them both an electronic and paper letter incl proof of ownership and supply, clearly state that the goods were obtained legally and that they do not infringe on any IP and inform Amazon that should they continue to hold the stock or destroy the stock you will be pursuing them for the loss incl any recovery costs.

Despite what others on here have said, they have no legal right to seize any legitimate goods and even if you have listed them under the incorrect ASIN, the problem here is with the advertisement you have used and not the goods themselves so the recourse for that is to recall any sent to customers or refund those customers and to cease that advertisement for those goods.

You are up against it because Amazon don’t have a working customer support system, that’s why you need to go at this hard and to the point and be prepared to follow up with a letter before action and then a MCOL.

user profile
Seller_pD4k5nUkDbIgP

To be honest, Amazon should deactivate those listings. As products from suppliers such as Something Different are very popular and very competitive, some sellers open a new listing with their own brand which is obviously very very wrong. Then other sellers list their offers, sometimes not even realising they are doing something wrong. I have seen some opened years ago which are still active. I got my listings deactivated or removed from search for silly reasons such as no information about battery for a wallet, why are these listings still active?

Go to original post