user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_LzVZsk0884j5n

Account deactivated - No video verification possible

Hello,

Our Amazon Poland account has been deactivated due to a missing video verification. I had already selected dates for verification several times, but I have not received any confirmation or link.

Now our entire 2nd account is also blocked in all countries (different company & brand)! This is a huge disaster.

Can someone here escalate the issue?

1 reply
Tags:Deactivated
1 reply
user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh

You can join us in a class action lawsuit against Amazon if they hold your money and you sent the goods or if there are indications that they discriminate against you for trading on the platform.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_LzVZsk0884j5n

Hello,

Our Amazon Poland account has been deactivated due to a missing video verification. I had already selected dates for verification several times, but I have not received any confirmation or link.

Now our entire 2nd account is also blocked in all countries (different company & brand)! This is a huge disaster.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_LzVZsk0884j5n

Hello,

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh

You can join us in a class action lawsuit against Amazon if they hold your money and you sent the goods or if there are indications that they discriminate against you for trading on the platform.

user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh

user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh