user profile
Sign in
user profile

Missing Responsible Person information: removal of your non-compliant inventory

by Seller_swPT52RiBW7b3

Hi i just got the below email and never got an email saying they needed any info but now saying they are disposing of stock

How do i know what stock they are disposing of ?

I just saw the responsible person dashboard and not many in there are fba listings so very confused

Any help would be appreciated

Missing Responsible Person information: removal of your non-compliant inventory
Hello,

We are writing to let you know we are removing inventory of one or more of your products via bulk disposal. These are products that have been removed from sale on Amazon’s store.

This is because you did not declare your Responsible Person information to Amazon within 30 days of receiving an enforcement notification and did not remove your non-compliant inventory within 60 days of receiving the notification, per the Business Solutions Agreement.

Why is this happening?
Under the EU Market Surveillance Regulation, if you sell CE-marked products that are manufactured outside of the EU, your products are required to have a Responsible Person in the EU and need to be labeled with the Responsible Person information. To sell CE-marked products in Amazon’s EU stores, you must also provide your Responsible Person information to Amazon via the Responsible Person Dashboard.

What actions do I need to take?
CE-marked items that have already been removed from sale on Amazon’s store cannot be made sellable or be returned, as bulk disposal is in progress.
To avoid the removal of your inventory, upload your Responsible Person information on the Responsible Person Dashboard within the first 30 days after receiving an enforcement notification. For step-by-step guidance, go to the user guide for the Responsible Person dashboard:

If, in the future, you want Amazon to return unfulfillable inventory to you rather than disposing of it, you will need to specify your preferred inventory removal method. For more information, go to the “Remove inventory automatically” help page:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/G200678710

Until you make this change, we will continue to dispose of unfulfillable inventory per the Business Solutions Agreement.

If you believe you have set up automated returns, go to “Inventory Amazon Fulfils” (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/inventoryplanning/manageinventoryhealth) to check your removal settings. If your settings have not been registered, follow the steps on the “Remove inventory automatically” help page linked above to update them.

Was there an error?
If you believe you have followed all the required steps but you still need support, please contact Selling Partner Support.

As a seller, you are responsible for the products you list on Amazon, and for complying with our policies and all applicable laws.

Additional resources

The Amazon Services Europe team

Tags: Inventory, Missing, Returns
33 replies
33 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Yja9oH7DLHk2I
In reply to: Seller_swPT52RiBW7b3’s post

I have had the same message.

I have very limited stock left in Europe and I have loaded the RP detail for those lines.

I have not received an enforcement notice of any kind and they haven’t told me what stock is being destroyed.

I am hoping it is typical Amazon and they have just sent the same message to everyone.

I have asked Seller Support but there is zero chance of them understanding.

user profile
Seller_Yja9oH7DLHk2I

Oh well. I knew Seller Support would be a waste of time.

I wrote and explained I had not received an enforcement notice and asked them to provide the ASIN that was having stock destroyed.

Reply 1 - Cut and paste answer about how to add RP details
Reply 2 - Same as answer 1
Reply 3 - Please provide a screen shot of the enforcement notice and tell us the ASIN affected.

They must all be laughing at me in the office after reply 3. What fun.

user profile
Seller_lljyzgTxr5fgI

Yep, we got it yesterday. Bin !! We don’t sell anywhere other than .uk site

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hey @NEXTLEVELUKNET1, @Paul73, @The_W8_Accountant and @Retro_Emporium,

Would you mind posting when you received the emails?

Regards,
Winston

user profile
Seller_bi8rGHHcLpoVs

We got the same email. We did nothing, submitted nothing then this morning got this

Hello,

Thank you for your submission of Responsible Person information for your listings.

Your listings with the submitted information have been reactivated. You will now be able to sell, manage FBA inventory and create FBA inbound shipments for these listings.

You can check the current status of all of your listings by going to: Responsible Person dashboard

user profile
Seller_fMsCVAHNu4txH

Received mine on Wednesday @ 17:24

Checked the RP dashboard, and now got hundreds of products showing there, some with ‘Rejected’ already showing, so unable to appeal those.
Appealed all the rest, as absolutely non of the products require a CE mark, and we sell via .UK only anyway.

Hello,

We are writing to let you know we are removing inventory of one or more of your products via bulk disposal. These are products that have been removed from sale on Amazon’s store.

This is because you did not declare your Responsible Person information to Amazon within 30 days of receiving an enforcement notification and did not remove your non-compliant inventory within 60 days of receiving the notification, per the Business Solutions Agreement.

Why is this happening?
Under the EU Market Surveillance Regulation, if you sell CE-marked products that are manufactured outside of the EU, your products are required to have a Responsible Person in the EU and need to be labeled with the Responsible Person information. To sell CE-marked products in Amazon’s EU stores, you must also provide your Responsible Person information to Amazon via the Responsible Person Dashboard.

What actions do I need to take?
CE-marked items that have already been removed from sale on Amazon’s store cannot be made sellable or be returned, as bulk disposal is in progress.
To avoid the removal of your inventory, upload your Responsible Person information on the Responsible Person Dashboard within the first 30 days after receiving an enforcement notification. For step-by-step guidance, go to the user guide for the Responsible Person dashboard:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/03/Product_Safety_Compliance/Responsible_Person/RF_Responsible_Person_Dashboard_User_Guidance_EN_0318.pdf

If, in the future, you want Amazon to return unfulfillable inventory to you rather than disposing of it, you will need to specify your preferred inventory removal method. For more information, go to the “Remove inventory automatically” help page:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/G200678710

Until you make this change, we will continue to dispose of unfulfillable inventory per the Business Solutions Agreement.

If you believe you have set up automated returns, go to “Inventory Amazon Fulfils” (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/inventoryplanning/manageinventoryhealth) to check your removal settings. If your settings have not been registered, follow the steps on the “Remove inventory automatically” help page linked above to update them.

Was there an error?
If you believe you have followed all the required steps but you still need support, please contact Selling Partner Support.

As a seller, you are responsible for the products you list on Amazon, and for complying with our policies and all applicable laws.

Additional resources

The Amazon Services Europe team

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hey Everyone,

Can you confirm whether or not, you received the email that @Betsy received?

Regards,
Winston

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hey Sellers,

I am still looking into this, just asking for an update if anyone received an email similar to,

Do keep an eye out and update this thread if you do.

Regards,
Winston

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hey everyone,

I am still looking into this, have any of you received any updates? Adding to that, were there any orders that you received where you shipped to the EU? Or do you have any old stock in EU FC’s?

Regards,
Winston

user profile
Seller_Yja9oH7DLHk2I

@Winston_Amazon

I am still in conversation with Seller support on this.

I did get a DM from @Paolo_Amazon but they didn’t reply.

In the most recent reply. They told me how much they sympathised with the situation and then told me they could not tell me which ASIN had been destroyed until I provided the ASIN.

Go to original post