Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_FeG1FwqLK2Vr8

Reactivation account immposible no appeal button

Amazon says about sending appeal to their decision about blocking my account but I do not have appeal button. I sent many informations to the Help Center but I get only automatic response. Information from Help Center are like bot reply.

Please give me a chance to verify my account ! I want to send you documents to verification ! Even I don't have a chance to do it. Even no chance to appeal ! This is unfair.

REPLY BY HUMAN NOT AUTOMATIC BOT !

1 reply
Tags:Deactivated
1 reply
user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh

You can join us in a class action lawsuit against Amazon if they hold your money and you sent the goods or if there are indications that they discriminate against you for trading on the platform.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_FeG1FwqLK2Vr8

Amazon says about sending appeal to their decision about blocking my account but I do not have appeal button. I sent many informations to the Help Center but I get only automatic response. Information from Help Center are like bot reply.

Please give me a chance to verify my account ! I want to send you documents to verification ! Even I don't have a chance to do it. Even no chance to appeal ! This is unfair.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_FeG1FwqLK2Vr8

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh

You can join us in a class action lawsuit against Amazon if they hold your money and you sent the goods or if there are indications that they discriminate against you for trading on the platform.

user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh

user profile
Seller_OPDKGLSTHfqlh